1. Request an appointment for a site inspection (property owner or power of attorney)
- Home owner estimates not involved in a real estate transaction.
- Formal real estate foundation inspection with drawing and written report.
2. Determine what, if any, services are needed. (See Warnings, Causes, and Maintenance)
3. Discuss findings from the site visit with our owner/estimator
4. Ask questions as needed. (See FAQs)
5. Have a plumber perform a static leak test, if required.
6. Return completed contract to schedule a start date for work to be performed.
7. Complete the pre-installation check list provided